Allen Bradley Panelview
Allen Bradley panelview repair and surplus.
For places where space is a concern, you can rely on the Allen Bradley PanelView Standard operator terminal. The PanelView Standard is engineered to achieve maximum performance in flat panel designs. Featuring pixel graphics capabilities and high-performance functionality, these electronic operator interfaces offer flexibility in color, greyscale, and monochrome display. The Allen Bradley PanelView Standard provides a complete line of rugged electronic operator interface solutions in a range of sizes and configurations to meet specific application requirements, all with a rich collection of hardware and software features designed to simplify programming and improve operator productivity.
• Broad range of terminal combinations to fit any operator interface application
• Eight display combinations, from 3-inch to 10-inch, in color, grayscale or monochrome, each designed for minimal installation depth with maximum viewing angles
• Keypad, touch screen, or keypad/touch screen combinations for convenient and flexible operator input
• RS-232 printer port to print alarms, alarm lists, triggered messages, and triggered states of a multistate indicator
• ATA PC flash memory cards for fast application downloads, convenient storage of universal language support fonts, and simplified firmware upgrades
• Field-replaceable backlights to extend screen life of PanelView 600 and 1000 color terminals
• 100,000 hour LED backlight for PanelView 300, 300 Micro, and 550 terminals